As the leading toy show in Asia, Toy & Edu China aims to bring together buyers and sellers in the toy industry. Connect with buyers, manufacturers, distributors and suppliers from Hong Kong, Shenzhen, and beyond to discover unlimited new opportunities. Located conveniently in Shenzhen World Exhibition & Convention Centre, visitors can enjoy our toy show in over 130,000 square meters of floor space. Rest assured, the safety of our guests and staffs is our top priority. On top of a series of hygiene and preventive measures put in place, we have also launched a new virtual experience for those who are unable to attend physically. Join our toy show from anywhere – Shenzhen, Hong Kong, or wherever you’re located.
2022 Visitor Online Registration
To be opened
#E-connect 360 - Hybrid experience inviting all attendees to join
We know that during the ongoing pandemic crisis, travel limitation has prevented many overseas participants from Hong Kong, Macau and other locations from visiting our toy fair. That's why we design E-connect 360 for you, a hybrid experience which you could connect our onsite attendees via AI-powered matchmaking, one-to-one video calls and live chat. Both exhibitors and visitors can enjoy your sourcing trip through fingertips.
Join now to win a free economy class round trip air ticket + 3 days hotel accommodation to visit our 2022 shows!Learn more
Free hotel offer for onsite overseas visitors*
- Successful overseas pre-registrants can enjoy free hotel accommodation.
- *Terms and conditions applied. Visitors from Hong Kong, Macau, Mainland China and Taiwan are not eligible for this promotion.
Free of charge
1) The China government requests all exhibition attendees pre-register with their real names mandatorily based on current COVID-19 situation. Please use the names show on your valid ID card/passport1, ID card/passport number and mobile to register. Please also bring your valid ID/passport to verify and redeem your individual badge at the counter in the registration hall.
2) Please bring your pre-registration code, health code 2, ID card/ passport (same one on the pre-registration), and business card to redeem physical admission badge at the registration hall in person. There is no electronic admission badge for this fair.
3) The fair is open to trade buyers only. Persons aged under 16 will not be admitted.
4) Admission badge are non-transferable and only restricted to use by one person.
5) The organizer reserves the right to refuse the admission of relevant persons if they fail to present the relevant proof of identity for inspection or the information on the documents is different from the registration information.
1 Hong Kong and Macau residents can fill in the number of “Mainland Travel Permit for Hong Kong and Macau Residents “(Home Return Permit).
2 The current health code is limited to domestic buyers only. For details of other regions/countries’ buyer, please refer to the fair website and the latest government announcement.
We are a cross-border e-commerce company and I am very impressed by the scale of the fair. The fair is the perfect place to be if one wants to learn about the latest innovations and industry developments. I also joined the business matching service and have to give it 10 out of 10 as I found exactly what I am looking for with the help of the organisers. I will definitely place orders afterwards.
I am here to source educational toys for our home shopping channel. Toy & Edu China is an influential platform and many quality toy manufacturers and brands from China and abroad are featured here. I am particularly impressed with the products from Qisehua and Hape, and will consider to cooperate with them. Amid the pandemic, the demand for educational toys has increased rapidly as children have to attend online classes, and brands are focussing on toys that aid their learning process.
This is my first time visiting the fair as I know I can find a large number of toy manufacturers under one roof. I’m impressed by the scale of the fair and this is one of the best toy fairs I’ve been to.