Here, you will find all the important information you need for your preparations at the Toy & Edu China.
2021 Visitor Online Registration
#E-connect 360 - Hybrid experience inviting all attendees to join
We know that during the ongoing pandemic crisis, travel limitation has prevented many overseas participants from visiting our shows. That's why we design E-connect 360 for you, a hybrid experience which you could connect our onsite attendees via AI-powered matchmaking, one-to-one video calls and live chat. Both exhibitors and visitors can enjoy your sourcing trip through fingertips.
Join now to win a free economy class round trip air ticket + 3 days hotel accommodation to visit our 2022 shows!Learn more
Free hotel offer for onsite overseas visitors*
- Successful overseas pre-registrants can enjoy free hotel accommodation.
- *Terms and conditions applied. Visitors from Hong Kong, Macau, Mainland China and Taiwan are not eligible for this promotion.
Free of charge
1) The China government requests all exhibition attendees pre-register with their real names mandatorily based on current COVID-19 situation. Please use the names show on your valid ID card/passport1, ID card/passport number and mobile to register. Please also bring your valid ID/passport to verify and redeem your individual badge at the counter in the registration hall.
2) Please bring your pre-registration code, health code 2, ID card/ passport (same one on the pre-registration), and business card to redeem physical admission badge at the registration hall in person. There is no electronic admission badge for this fair.
3) The fair is open to trade buyers only. Persons aged under 16 will not be admitted.
4) Admission badge are non-transferable and only restricted to use by one person.
5) The organizer reserves the right to refuse the admission of relevant persons if they fail to present the relevant proof of identity for inspection or the information on the documents is different from the registration information.
1 Hong Kong and Macau residents can fill in the number of “Mainland Travel Permit for Hong Kong and Macau Residents “(Home Return Permit).
2 The current health code is limited to domestic buyers only. For details of other regions/countries’ buyer, please refer to the fair website and the latest government announcement.
(New) 2021 Visitor Flyer
All important information for visiting our 2021 shows are here. Top reasons to visit the fair, 2021 show feature, benefits and tips to visit physcially and virtually., etc.
Download to read on.
I’m looking for STEM products and educational products. This fair is pretty good in meeting my sourcing needs. Here you can also meet the manufacturers directly, so it’s better for customisation.
This fair is amazing because it has a very wide spectrum of exhibitors. Compared to other fairs , I feel there’s a lot more innovation here. The fair has definitely improved in terms of exhibitors, product range, quality and innovation.
The majority of the exhibitors here are manufacturers instead of agents, they are really efficient and flexible in satisfying my sourcing needs. I used to visit other China fairs throughout the year, but now I only attend the Guangzhou show.
Although there are other toy shows in other cities in China, this show is larger in scale. There are more exhibitors, more products on offer and more innovative products, so I prefer to visit this show for sourcing.