As the leading toy fair in Asia, Toy & Edu China aims to bring together buyers and sellers in the toy industry. Connect with buyers, manufacturers, distributors and suppliers from Hong Kong, China, and beyond to discover unlimited new opportunities at the international baby fair and children's toy fair. Located conveniently at the Shenzhen World Exhibition & Convention Centre, visitors can enjoy Asia’s largest toy exhibition which spans over 130,000 square meters of floor space. Rest assured, the safety of our guests and staff is our top priority. On top of a series of hygiene and preventive measures that have been put in place, a new virtual experience is in place for those unable to physically attend the children's toy and education fair. Visit our toy fair from anywhere – Shenzhen, Hong Kong, and beyond Asia!Pre-registration is now open!
1. Introducing E-connect 360 - Digital Networking Experience for International Toy Fair
Pre-registration for E-connect 360 platform
E-connect 360 will provide buyers with live-streaming programmes and a networking platform. You can virtually connect with a pool of local and international exhibitors to showcase your toy and preschool educational products, reach out to potential buyers, and explore new sourcing opportunities. Submit your registration and unlock a world of networking opportunities at the toy fair!
Next opening: March - April 2023Pre-register
Premier Virtual Experience in Toy & Education Fair
- Watch a live broadcast of an extensive fringe programme and featured exhibitor showcases
- Connect with international exhibitors by logging in E-connect 360 platform via chats and audio/video calls in the toy fair
- Participate in the activities in E-connect 360’s sourcing month, and winning the largest cash prize of USD 100
Exhibiting at the International Zone also helps to attract quite a number of visitors, even from overseas, which are better than we expected as we thought they will not be able to come due to travel restrictions. We also participated in the onsite business matching service and the result is pretty good.”
This is my first time coming to the fair so I joined the business matching programme which has helped me a lot. Before coming here the organiser provided me with a list of exhibitors that fit with my sourcing needs then they helped me set up meetings with my preferred exhibitors. I finished all the meetings already and they all went really well.
2023 Toy Fair’s Visitor Online Registration
Pre-registration is now open. Special hotel offer to overseas visitors, check below for the details.Register Now!
Free Hotel Offer for Onsite Overseas Visitors*
- Successful overseas pre-registrants can enjoy a 3-night free stay in a 4-star hotel near the fair venue.
- Each company is entitled to ONE twin/double room for max. 2 persons. Daily breakfast included.
- Successful overseas pre-registrants need to attend at least 3 pre-arranged business matching meetings with your selected exhibitors.
For interested participants of the international toy fair, please complete the visitor registration form on or before 10 Feb 2023. Successful overseas pre-registrants will receive an email and need to provide those supporting document to confirm their offer. For details, please refer to the below document.
*Terms and conditions applied. Visitors from Hong Kong, Macau, Mainland China, and Taiwan are not eligible for this promotion.offer details*
Free of charge
1) The China government requests all attendees partaking in the children's toy fair and baby fair to pre-register with their real names mandatorily based on the current COVID-19 situation. Please use the names shown on your valid ID card/passport1, ID card/passport number and mobile to register. Please also bring your valid ID/passport to verify and redeem your individual badge at the counter in the registration hall.
2) Please bring your pre-registration code, ID card/ passport (same one on the pre-registration), and business card to redeem your physical admission badge at the registration hall in person. There is no electronic admission badge for the children's fair and baby fair.
3) The children's toy and baby fair are open to trade buyers only. Persons under the age of 16 will not be admitted.
4) Admission badges are non-transferable and only restricted to use by one person.
5) The organizer reserves the right to refuse the admission of relevant persons if they fail to present the relevant proof of identity for inspection or if the information on the documents is different from the registration information.
1 Hong Kong and Macau residents can fill in the number of “Mainland Travel Permit for Hong Kong and Macau Residents “(Home Return Permit).
[2023 Visitor Flyer Released] Grab All the Information in One Go!
This visitor flyer presents all visitor information, including physical & online attendance guide, 2022 fair review and exclusive offers. Feel free to share.
We are a cross-border e-commerce company and I am very impressed by the scale of the fair. The fair is the perfect place to be if one wants to learn about the latest innovations and industry developments. I also joined the business matching service and have to give it 10 out of 10 as I found exactly what I am looking for with the help of the organisers. I will definitely place orders afterwards.
I am here to source educational toys for our home shopping channel. Toy & Edu China is an influential platform and many quality toy manufacturers and brands from China and abroad are featured here. I am particularly impressed with the products from Qisehua and Hape, and will consider to cooperate with them. Amid the pandemic, the demand for educational toys has increased rapidly as children have to attend online classes, and brands are focussing on toys that aid their learning process.
This is my first time visiting the fair as I know I can find a large number of toy manufacturers under one roof. I’m impressed by the scale of the fair and this is one of the best toy fairs I’ve been to.
- 2023 Visitor Flyer (pdf, 1 MB)