As the leading toy fair in Asia, Toy & Edu China aims to bring together buyers and sellers in the toy industry. Connect with buyers, manufacturers, distributors and suppliers from Hong Kong, China, and beyond to discover unlimited new opportunities at the world-renowned baby fair and children's toy fair. Located conveniently at the Shenzhen World Exhibition & Convention Centre, visitors can enjoy our toy show that spans over 130,000 square meters of floor space. Rest assured, the safety of our guests and staffs is our top priority. On top of a series of hygiene and preventive measures that have been put in place, a new virtual experience is in pace for those who are unable to attend the children's toy fair physically. Join our toy show from anywhere – Shenzhen, Hong Kong, or wherever you’re located.
1. Introducing E-connect 360 - digital networking experience for Toy & Edu China
Pre-registration for E-connect 360 platform
E-connect 360 will provide buyers with live-streaming programmes and a networking platform that enable you to connect and source virtually and efficiently with global and Chinese exhibitors.
Next opening: July, 2022Pre-register
You’re cordially invited to enjoy the below virtual experience:
- Watching live of an extensive fringe programme and featured exhibitor showcases
- Connecting with exhibitors by logging in E-connect 360 platform via chats and audio/video calls
- Participating in the activities of E-connect 360’s sourcing month, and winning the largest cash prize of USD 100
Exhibiting at the International Zone also helps to attract quite a number of visitors, even from overseas, which are better than we expected as we thought they will not be able to come due to travel restrictions. We also participated in the onsite business matching service and the result is pretty good.”
This is my first time coming to the fair so I joined the business matching programme which has helped me a lot. Before coming here the organiser provided me with a list of exhibitors that fit with my sourcing needs then they helped me set up meetings with my preferred exhibitors. I finished all the meetings already and they all went really well.
2022 Visitor Online Registration
The link below will redirect you to our online registration form. After registering successfully, a QR code will be generated for on-site admission.
Free of charge
1) The China government requests all attendees partaking in the children's toy fair and baby fair to pre-register with their real names mandatorily based on the current COVID-19 situation. Please use the names shown on your valid ID card/passport1, ID card/passport number and mobile to register. Please also bring your valid ID/passport to verify and redeem your individual badge at the counter in the registration hall.
2) Please bring your pre-registration code, health code 2, ID card/ passport (same one on the pre-registration), and business card to redeem your physical admission badge at the registration hall in person. There is no electronic admission badge for the children's fair and baby fair.
3) The children's toy and baby fair is open to trade buyers only. Persons under the age of 16 will not be admitted.
4) Admission badges are non-transferable and only restricted to use by one person.
5) The organizer reserves the right to refuse the admission of relevant persons if they fail to present the relevant proof of identity for inspection or the information on the documents is different from the registration information.
1 Hong Kong and Macau residents can fill in the number of “Mainland Travel Permit for Hong Kong and Macau Residents “(Home Return Permit).
2 The current health code is limited to domestic buyers only. For details of other regions/countries, please refer to the children's toy and baby fair website and the latest government announcement.
Free hotel offer for onsite overseas visitors*
- Successful overseas pre-registrants can enjoy a 3-night free stay in a 4-star hotel near the fair venue.
- Each company is entitled to ONE twin/double room for max. 2 persons. Daily breakfast included.
For interested participants, please complete the visitor registration form on or before 18 Feb 2022. The offer is on a first-come-first-served basis. Details please refer to the below document.
*Terms and conditions applied. Visitors from Hong Kong, Macau, Mainland China, and Taiwan are not eligible for this promotion.offer details*
[2022 Visitor flyer released] Grab all the information in one go!
All visitor information is presented in this visitor flyer, including physical & online attendance guide, 2021 fair review and exclusive offers. Feel free to share & download.
We are a cross-border e-commerce company and I am very impressed by the scale of the fair. The fair is the perfect place to be if one wants to learn about the latest innovations and industry developments. I also joined the business matching service and have to give it 10 out of 10 as I found exactly what I am looking for with the help of the organisers. I will definitely place orders afterwards.
I am here to source educational toys for our home shopping channel. Toy & Edu China is an influential platform and many quality toy manufacturers and brands from China and abroad are featured here. I am particularly impressed with the products from Qisehua and Hape, and will consider to cooperate with them. Amid the pandemic, the demand for educational toys has increased rapidly as children have to attend online classes, and brands are focussing on toys that aid their learning process.
This is my first time visiting the fair as I know I can find a large number of toy manufacturers under one roof. I’m impressed by the scale of the fair and this is one of the best toy fairs I’ve been to.
- 2022 Visitor Flyer (pdf, 1 MB)